Structured language firm set to meet the varied needs of clientele with inept quest for learning and gaining resource knowledge of foreign languages like English, Spanish, French, German, and Portuguese. Durmisconnections.eu, is created to help people explore the chance of making their life more exciting and their career more successful. The gains of foreign languages are beneficial even in fields that are not relevant to the foreign language industry.
We prepare our students to become perfect in their oral and audio proficiency in the use of any language they have chosen to study and at the end of the programme register for international exams thereby acquiring internationally recognized certification. Students also sit for our local exams at the completion of their programme, this internal exams determines their readiness to sit for the international professional exams
- We see a borderless world building itself already. A world that offers extraordinary opportunities only to those with “linguistic wings” to enable them fly through opening without stress.
- Improve people’s competence to deliver in today’s fast growing economic globalisation.
- Empower children, youths and adults with opportunities beyond the borders of our country, enabling them fit into any employment sector as a result of the extra value an international language would bring to them.
- Highlight the immense value of foreign languages to our growth as a people in every aspect of life.
- Develop and maintain standards in the teaching of languages in primary, secondary and tertiary establishments so as to ensure quality within the foreign language industry.
- Support the development of international/foreign industries through improved relations with all relevant international organisations.
- Support the professional training and development of personnel for within and outside the language industry.
- Enhance job creation and self-employment through the formation of independent professional language tutors.
- Make foreigners and foreign investors in Nigeria find comfort through local friends who can communicate in their own languages.